Hispanic Ministry Records
Scope and Contents
The Hispanic Ministry collection consists of writings from various church organizations of denominations such as Episcopalian, Baptist, Methodist and Pentecostal, including contact information for the churches and members, as well as writings on language, ethnicity, cultural and socio-economic differences within the church, and various writings on Hispanic congregations. The collection dates from 1951-1991.
- Hispanic Ministry (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to researchers without restrictions.
0.12 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Metadata Rights Declarations
- License: This record is made available under an Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Creative Commons license.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Reverend Pete Padro.
- Language and Culture Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pentecostal churches Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Puerto Ricans – Social life and customs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Religious communities Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hispanic Ministry Records
- Christopher R. Medina. Archive staff members under the supervision of Pedro Juan Hernandez.
- March 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives of the Puerto Rican Diaspora Repository
Silberman Building, Hunter College
2180 Third Ave. Rm. 122
New York New York 10065